Why? Well, from the title of the post, you may have gathered that this is the 60th post for Ellie in Memphis. Great things come in '60s.
In true Ellie in Memphis style, I present a list of things that are awesome that center around the number 60:
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- At 62, you can draw out Social Security benefits
- There are 60 great things to do in Rhode Island
- My Grandpa Phil was 60 when my brother Elijah was born
- In 60 days, one of my BFFs will have been married for one day
- One of my favorite people's mother will be 60 this summer
- "What is one thing you love about the number 60?" Ellie asked Hope. "It is even," Hope replied, "It has a lot of factors."
- There are 6 people in my immediate family; 6 x 10 = 60
- I teach 60+ students - okay, that doesn't really work... whatever
- On December 7, 2011, it will be 60 years since the attack on Pearl Harbor... I know - this is a stretch
It is raining, and I bet that it is 60 degrees outside. Or at least it is in the 60s. Or it will be in the 60s... maybe.